Traduire cette page

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Bienvenido a mi blog!

So yes, I know this blog is a little behind schedule but I will now do my best to catch everyone up.

Right from the start I would like to say how sorry I am for not creating this blog earlier. My goal with this blog is to make sure that all the people I care for a kept up to date, and so that everyone knows how much I miss all of you!

Basic details:

Living in Sevilla, Spain from August 31, 2014 until I return to Canada July 22, 2015.
Teaching students from age 13-16 as a Conversational Instructor of French and English. I will be planning and implementing conversational activities with 22 different language classes of one hour in length each. You guessed it! I will be teaching 22 hours a week.

The rest of my week will be taken up through studying International Business at the IMF Business School, that is part of Universidad School, that is part of Universidad Camilo Jose Cela. 


On my spare time, I will be doing my best to pick up as much spanish as possible and do a small weekend trip once a month to make the most of my experience overseas!

If you would like to see this text in either french or Spanish just click the select language button below. I will put this link on every page. 




No comments:

Post a Comment